Unparalleled Services and Amenities
at Our Puerto Rico Resort
Situated along miles of beautiful, secluded beaches, Villa Montaña Beach Resort puts you within quick reach of the area's most alluring recreational activities. Enjoy a diverse array of outdoor fun, including surfing, snorkeling, scuba, fishing, biking and more. We've partnered with the finest tour and excursion operators in the area and are happy to arrange your water/land tours, classes and rentals. Our guest managers can also connect you with exclusive golf packages at the island's most popular courses.
Within our inviting Isabela hotel, you'll find plenty of other recreational opportunities, along with superior facilities, amenities and services. Stay fit in our fully-equipped on-site gym, or enjoy a leisurely game of tennis on our private synthetic grass court. Get pampered with one of our soothing health or spa treatments or take a relaxing dip in one of two sparkling in-house swimming pools. With superior amenities, first-rate facilities and a coveted location near some of Puerto Rico's top recreational attractions, Villa Montaña is the perfect place to center your tropical experience. Contact our office to make your reservation today.
- Wine cellar, winner of 2014 & 2015 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Two Swimming Pools
- Two world-class in-house restaurants
- Fully-equipped gym
- Synthetic surface tennis courts
- Complimentary daily use of beach cruiser bicycles and tennis racquets
- Unique Wedding and Conference venues
- Large children’s playground
- Relaxing Health and Spa treatments available (prior booking required)
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Puerto Rican coffee in room
- Beach bonfire with s’mores (prior booking required)
- Private beach picnic on our beachfront gazebo or on the sand (prior booking required)
- In-villa manicure and pedicure, hair styling (prior booking required)
- Complimentary playpens available
- Send us your grocery list, and we will have the items available at your villa upon check-in! (fee applies)
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Wind surfing
- Kite surfing
- Scuba – there is an excellent dive hole and reef just off our beach, wrecks and further adventures just a short drive away.
- Canyoneering and zip lining among the tropical rain forest, jungle ravines and rivers
- Trail Running
- Run on the beach – Three miles of pristine beach waiting for you.
- Deep sea or light tackle fishing
- Whale watching (from January through March)
- Golf packages are available at Royal Isabela (upon availability) and Punta Borinquen golf courses, each one with unique characteristics. Ask our Guest Service Manager and we will arrange everything.
- The Mall of San Juan shopping experience.